Can I return a product if it does not work or received broken or not satisfied with?
Yes, you can return a product back to us provided you have taken care that you have not tampered with it or mishandled it. The product should be in saleable condition with the original packaging & accessories.
Depending on the product ordered we may provide a replacement without asking for a return. Note that return shipment has to be booked by the customer for instances where customer is not satisfied with the item.
Kindly get in touch with us by calling our helpline number 1800 102 5093 or write us an email at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the consignment.
Refund can be initiated for cases where customer has received non-working, damaged or incorrect product.
There is no refund available for an already purchased product, except in cases where the stocks are unavailable and the customer refuses to accept alternative item.
A normal refund takes place anytime between 3-5 working days for the amount to reflect back in your account. However, it may take up to 7-10 working days for the respective banks to process the refund and reflect in your bank statement / account.
Please get in touch with your bank directly in case of any delays after the confirmation of refund by Coffee Day. Note that Coffee Day reserves the right for deciding upon the refund initiation.
Cancellation request can only be acknowledged if the particular order has not been processed & dispatched by us.
Kindly get in touch with us by calling our helpline number 1800 102 5093 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible with the cancellation request.
We want you to:
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers & contact details
- Other information as per our registration process
- Opinions of features on our websites
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site
Access to Personally Identifiable Information:
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or request deletion by making the change on our account information page or by emailing customer support at email@example.com. We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Who collects the information?
How is the information used?
- We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- To conduct surveys
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional offer information
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
- We will not use or store your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To bill you for goods and services
- As required by law or Government/Statutory Authority or to comply with summons / subpoena or any legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Coffee Day reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Coffee Day account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using shop.cafecoffeeday.com, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, the use of our website and any order or purchase made through the facilities of our website shall be governed by the laws of India.
Payment methods available and Security
Coffee Day online shop offers multiple payment methods. Note that whatever your online mode of payment, you can be rest assured that Coffee Day’s trusted payment gateway partner uses SSL / secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential & safe all the while.
You may use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card & Café Moments Card to make your purchase. Coffee Day accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard & American Express credit cards and Visa, MasterCard / Maestro/ RuPay debit cards issued in India only.
Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number. After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page to specify your Verified by Visa / Master Secure authentication details [online 3D Secure password]. Your identity will be verified, and the transaction will be completed. We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard & American Express credit cards.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro and RuPay debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number, if any. You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Café Moments Card
We accept payment made using Café Moments Card & e-Café Moments Card issued by Coffee Day. To pay using Café Moments Card at checkout, you will need the 16 digit card number & the PIN number mentioned on the back of the card. Your details would be processed through our secured server to maintain complete security.
Are there any hidden charges while shopping on Coffee Day online shop?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Coffee Day eshop. The prices listed for all the items are final & inclusive of all taxes. Currently we offer free shipping for all our products.
Create New Account